Bracket Advise By numberFire With Special March Madness Tournament Rate
The sports analytics loving folks at numberFire once again shared their March Madness bracket generator and NCAAB tools to help our users prepare for their bracket pools. The Sports Techie community blog readers and followers include many fans that play in March Madness pools with proceeds paid out to the winners that fall outside the reported $10 billion that will be bet on the upcoming NCAA men college basketball tournament, according to ESPN. Expert advise before the tournament begins is available now thanks to numberFire and FanDuel.
What You Get With Premium During March Madness
For Sports Techie bracketologist’s, use special promo code CHAMPION to pay only $9.99 for your first month price All-Pro package (regular first month price is $49.99).
First-time and repeat visitors coming to the site are offered a $19.99 first month price (regular first month price is $49.99) with the promo code BRACKET.
Go to the March Madness premium pricing page here
All of the tools offered below can be found on this landing page as well.
March Madness 2018 Offerings:
– Premium Tool: Bracket Generator. Input your picks (as many or as few as you want), and the type of pool you’re in and we’ll have our algorithms fill in the rest of your bracket.
– Premium Tool: “Team Compare tool/Game Simulator“. Compare any 2 teams in the NCAA tournament using our proprietary efficiency ratings derivative to drill into offensive and defensive efficiency.
– Premium Projections: Game projections for every game and every round. This gives our algorithm’s pick for every spread, money line and over/under a bettor can gamble on.
– Premium Power Rankings: Power Rankings and Analytics
– Free Content: Data-Driven Articles. Will provide insight into regions, teams, players, matchups, likely outcomes, etc. Roughly 20% of their articles will be Premium Content.
– Free Content: Team Pages. For every team: Historically similar teams, efficiency ratings, articles, questions users ask about a team, etc.
– Free Content: numberFire Live Live analytics platform for March Madness. Get traditional box score statistics, and advanced analytics around every player and team for every game on any device. Follow live win probabilities and in-game analytics.
Sports Techie, the month of March is unlike any other in that Conference championships and NCAA basketball tournaments are reality TV at it’s best. Meaning no one really knows what is coming after the first tip off however numberFire metrics do showcase revealing March Madness trends and offer higher probability predictions.
Filling out a bracket is tricky business. The odds of anyone predicting every game right is down right nearly impossible. So much so that chairman and CEO Warren Buffett once again is betting none of his employees will pick a perfect NCAA tournament bracket through the Sweet 16 and win the grand prize of $1 million every year for life.
Why is this a safe bet? Only 18 Sweet 16 entrants were left alive of the 18.8 million ESPN Tournament Challenge brackets filled out last tournament. The fact no one has won going after four years of running the company contest is telling.
Which 5-12 game will it be? If you don’t know what 12-5 or 12-5 is, it’s the five and twelve seed matchup which usually results in upset galore to the tune of 48 upset wins in the first round since expanding the field to 64 teams in 1985. Sleepers and Cinderella picks await.
Maybe you just want to make sure you score better than a sibling, neighbor, work or alumni friend. There is big money to be had in winning a bracket even if it may be technically illegal unless you are located in Las Vegas or offshore.
The winner of FanDuel’s new Bracket Pick’em, presented by SeatGeek, wins $5,000. Pick 5 teams and play FREE for a share of $25,000, follow hashtag #FDBracketPickem.
FanDuel purchased numberFire in 2015.
Take advantage of the following numberFire offer now:
Use special promo code CHAMPION to pay $9.99 for your first month price All-Pro package (regular first month price is $49.99). Click here.
Do it for one zany month as a trail if you want rather than recurring monthly fees.
Whatever drives your Final Four boat, I wish you all the best.
See ya later sportstechie in Seattle, Atlanta and around the world!
Sports Techie Social Media Networks
Sports Techie Twitter: @SportsTechieNET: http://twitter.com/SportsTechieNET
THE #SportsTechie Twitter: @THESportsTechie: https://twitter.com/THESportsTechie
Sports Techie Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/SportsTechie
Sports Techie YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sportstechie
Sports Techie Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108376451503395073827/
Sports Techie Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103708211458464405078
Sports Techie (Robert Roble) Google+: https://plus.google.com/+RobertRoble
Sports Techie LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sports-Techie-2958439
Sports Techie LinkedIn (Robert Roble): https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertroble
Sports Techie Instagram: http://instagram.com/sportstechie
Sports Techie Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/SportsTechie/
Sports Techie Moby Picture: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/sportstechieNET
Sports Techie Myspace (Bob Roble): http://www.myspace.com/549000677
Sports Techie Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86791607@N04/
Sports Techie Vine: https://vine.co/u/906354614369136640
Sports Techie Quora: https://www.quora.com/Bob-Roble
Sports Techie Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user36773456
Sports Techie Skyword: http://robertroble.skyword.com/
Sports Techie Skype: sportstechie
Sports Techie Periscope: Sports Techie
Sports Techie Snapchat: sportstechie
Sports Techie Guy: https://twitter.com/sportstechieguy